after it was too late, I found out my fathers trusts and estate assets were not safe with his Edward Jones financial advisor. There is a lot of money missing and money that has been added to accounts where it does not belong.

After my father died the edward jones advisor told me over the phone neither he nor the trustees nor their lawyer ever had to provide documentation or communicate with me. WHAT. That in itself is illegal. I had to hire an attorney, and the formal accounting showed money laundering and embezzlement.

If you have trusts and inheritance money with a single Edward Jones advisor I highly recommend you get it out of there as soon as possible and get it with a large institution where there are a lot of eyes that can watch it. A single Edward Jones advisor ....

other advisors can't look at what he is doing. protect yourself before its too late.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edward Jones Financial Advisor.

Comments

This happened in Waxahachie Texas and involved an Edward Jones advisor also from Garland Texas

As a beneficiary to my fathers estate I also found criminal activity within Edward Jones. Edward Jones Corporate turns a blind eye. If they find embezzlement and money laundering, it evidently is rampant in the company they probably do not have enough resources to defend all the crooks in the company so they protect them