1.9K views
1.7

A guy that lives on my lake pulled my stuck car out of a snowbank one night.I thanked him by dropping off some pastry at his house.

About a year later he stopped by my house. Turns out he was an EJ Advisor and was peddling his wares. Turns out we both went to the same college. I decided this might be good for me so I transferred $70K out of my TD Ameritrade acct to EJ.

Then he started talking fees...whoa!!! It would be $5K to manage my money in mutual funds!! They also get kickbacks from those funds!! This is total BS!

It would take a long time to earn that money back in the stock market, especially with where it is now. I immediately withdrew all of my money..I was disgusted! This little mistake has cost me about $250 so far with all the fees.

EJ will NEVER see my money again!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of financial advising from Edward Jones. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Edward Jones to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edward Jones for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edward Jones?

Comments