I'm just tired of Edward Jones salespeople. They are everywhere, in our neighborhood, our church, I can't seem to get away from them!

I am tired of being asked about my personal finances by these people. It's none of their business. I'm planning to move ALL my accounts out of EJ very soon. After doing a high pressure sales pitch and getting some accounts, my EJ advisor would contact me often, insisting that I give him names and contact information of my family members.

I felt backed into a corner by his high pressure tactics. I don't give out contact information of other people without their permission! This was a red flag to me. Then I learned about the high fees that I was paying.

Now I'm moving out as soon as I can. I just don't like having my arm twisted like this all the time.

Review about: Edward Jones Financial Advisor.

Comments

EDJ doesn’t give advice. They are sales-people only. No financial planning....only selling, selling, selling.

And he asked you for the names and contact information of your family members? Gasp!

Perhaps he was considering adding them as beneficiaries? Or as contacts incase you were incapacitated?

So you have an Edward Jones financial advisor. Who you presumably pay to give you advice.

And you are upset that they ask you questions about your personal finances? Ok...