Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I've dealt with a number of brokerages and this firm is by far the worst. Incompetent, inept, dishonest, shady, hires lawyers who manipulate judges and get ridiculous decisions.

Google "Goldman SAchs" or "Merrill Lynch" etc - you don't see all these horror stories like you do if you Googled "Edward Jones." Is this really a surprise for a firm that has offices in strip malls and solicits clients door to door? I dealt with the offices in Lincoln, Neb. and Kansas City.

AVOID THIS FIRM. I could go on and on and on about the horrible experience that I've had an all the horror stories I've read about Edward Jones online but I'd be here all day.

Review about: Edward Jones Investment Service.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: close the firm.

Comments

Hi - I just did what you asked and saw just as many bad reviews - https://merrill-lynch.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. I have used EJ for over 20 years and been very happy! You get what you pay for - I got a lot!

If it was so bad tell why. You could go on and on about your horrible experience you say but then you tell nothing.

Seems to me you are also being shady.

There is no warranty on financial services. And the firm won't close just because you want it to do so.